Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Workroom is Finished


I have finally painted my workroom; it only took 2 years! I wanted a nice bright, sunny, energetic room. I first painted all the walls what looked to be on the color chart, a medium yellow. Once it was on all four walls, it just about knocked my socks off when I walked in the room. I bought the next lighter color and painted two of the walls with it. That toned down the room enough that I didn't have to repaint the rest of the walls. Thank goodness!! Once I put up the ivory colored sheers, that softened everything even more. Now everything is finished. The only problem is that it's the coldest room in the house which doesn't make me want to spend hours in it. I have a space heater that I'll have to put in there when I need to work. That doesn't leave me with any excuses now to get things done.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the room that used to be your bedroom? Ir turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the room you slept in. Now you can craft in it when you come again.

    ReplyDelete