Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Have a Chair!!




For the last fourteen years,I have lived without a living room chair. In my previous house I had a sectional sofa so I really didn't need a chair. In this house however, I only have a regular size sofa and no chairs. I don't get much company since I moved away from everyone, but when I do, I have to bring kitchen chairs into the living room. Well, after receiving my tax refund last month, I decided it's time to buy a chair. I picked out a rocker, recliner Lazy Boy. It's one of their smaller models, but it fits me perfectly! It's a deep green and goes well with my "greenish, brownish" sofa. I can sit and crochet while the afternoon sun filters in through my window. I watch the birds flitting back and forth from the tall evergreen tree right outside my window to the feeder. It's so cozy and relaxing rocking and crocheting the afternoon away. Here are the "before" and "after" pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment